- High-School Diploma
- English language proficiency level
If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of a B2 level of English Proficiency (according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
No previous knowledge of Greek language is required. All theoretical subjects are taught in English.
In detail applicants must submit:
- Official high school transcript (secondary school records)
- the online application for admission
- a photocopy of the identity page of your passport (the page with your name and photo).
- a curriculum vitae in English
- two letters of Recommendation
- a personal statement letter
- either an official copy of your most recent TOEFL score (we require a minimum score of 500 on the paper-based test, of 173 on the computer-based test or of 61 on the Internet-based version) or an official copy of your most recent IELTS (International English Language Testing Service) (we require an overall band score of at least 7) or an official copy of your University of Cambridge First Certificate in English (we require at least a C grade) or official proof of at least three years attendance at a high school in which English was the language of instruction.
The deadline for all applicants is the 16th of August 2015.
Only non-EU Citizens can apply.
Students are advised to apply as early as possible. Those applying for scholarship funding should take note of application deadlines.